Sunday, March 31, 2013

CRO (Lily)


Registration Number:  CRO-128


Level 1 Course 13: Q




Comments:
#2.  I noticed you did sits for your call fronts and finishes.  I just want to make sure you deliberately chose to do a stand instead of a sit for the Stop on this station.  Every stop is either a sit or a stand  --  except where the sign says “Stop (Stand). etc.” And there must be a pause.  You had a stand and a pause, but I want to make sure you did that intentionally and had not tried to cue Lily into a moving down.  That is not the correct performance of that sign.  The only moving downs in CRO are in Levels IV and V.  If I’m not being clear, please let me know b/c this is very important since many of the CRO signs begin with “Stop.”  Thanks!
#3.  You told Lily to fix her finish so she ended up sitting twice which is not the correct performance of that sign.  That’s not a big deal if it happens once in a Level I run, but it will be a problem in the other levels.  If you aren’t happy with her finish, go for the retry.  I know, you already used up the retry on this station – so I would have let her do the slightly crooked sit.  A slightly crooked sit (which Lily did) is still a correctly performed station!
#8.  You were actually done with this station when exiting between the beginning two cones.  Instead, you walked around the beginning cone again.  You walked it correctly but did the extra steps on the run.   Take a look at the course map and you’ll see the path.  Still, the station was performed correctly, so it’s fine!
#11.  What a beautiful performance of this station!  Lovely stand and pause and perfect walk around!
#12.  OMG!  You set that Normal sign so far past and you did a terrific job on the sequence.  Patience extraordinaire!!
The video sequence was great.  Course set up was great.


Level 1 Course 4: Q



Comments:


Level 1 Course 9: Q





Fairhaven's My Way or the Skyway,  CRO-I


Level II Course 1: Q




Level II Course 3: Q




Level II Course 10: Q


Comments:  Judges comments are located on the videos themselves.



Fairhaven's My Way or the Skyway,  P - CRO II



No comments:

Post a Comment